Welcome To A Square Migration Services

A Square Migration Services

+91-98725-54433 | +61 482 655 519 |


About Header
    Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa basic Requirements – How to Apply?


FORM LIST: The following CIC form must be completed, signed and dated.

  • Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257)

Note: If this application form is completed on a computer it must be validated to generate a barcode. Print and place the barcode page (page 5 to 5) on the top of your application (or if applying as a group, each individual application package).

  • Family Information form. Must be completed by those aged 18 years or older.

Note: Complete this form Only if you authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself.


Fee payment in an acceptable format. Please ensure to include the application processing fee and, if applicable, the biometric fee. Verify acceptable methods of payment with the Visa office or Visa Application Centre (VAC) responsible for your region.

Note: Visa offices do not accept payment receipts from Canadian banks.

  • A Photocopy of the information page of your valid passport or travel document which includes:
  • The passport number;
  • The issuance and expire dates;
  • Your photo, name, date and place of birth.
  • Two photos meeting the requirements of the Visa Application photograph specifications On the bank of two photos, write your name and date or birth.

Note: If you are required to provide bio-metric fingerprints and photo, you are not required to include to paper photo with your application. Proof of Financial Support. You must include proof that you can support yourself and any family member accompanying you while you are in Canada.

  • Proof of Financial Support. You must include proof that you can support yourself and family members accompanying you while you are in Canada.
  • Photocopy of your Marriage License/Certificate
  • Purpose of Travel


  • A Letter of invitation from your child or grandchild residing in Canada as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
  • One of the following documents to prove that you child or grandchild meets the low income Cut- off ( LICO ) minimum.
  • Most recent copy of the Notice of Assessment. If you do not have a paper copy of your Notice of Assessment on file, you can view and print your tax return as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service.
  • Most recent copy of the T4 or T1
  • Original letter from employer stating title, job description and salary.
  • Employment insurance pay stubs
  • If self-employed, a letter from an accountant confirming their annual income.
  • Proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc )
  • Evidence of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident you wish to visit
  • Photocopy of your current immigration status: If your country of residence differs from the country of citizenship listed on your passport, you must provide proof of legal status in your country of residence.
  • Minors traveling alone or with one Parent must provide custody documents or a letter of authorization from the other non accompanying parent or a letter of authorization signed by both parents for legal guardians.
  • Any additional documents required by the responsible visa office.